The Graham-Tripp House
705 W. Oak
Tripp home was built in 1905 at 705 W. Oak as a wedding gift for Nola Graham, daughter of and early Denton merchant. The Graham family home (demolished), located across the street, was locally admired as the "house of seven gables", a victorian marvel of swirls, turrets and gingerbread trim. The Tripp home is articulately notable for its beautiful leaded glass in and around the front door. The huge coal furnace in the basement made this hime one of the first centrally located homes in Denton.